I am a Director and Partner at Accedo and oversee the accounts, maintenance and the day-to-day administration for the business. I am also the friendly voice at the end of the telephone!
I have been involved in several building projects; private residential, hospitals and residential care homes of which she liaises between architect and contractors. Having studied interior decoration and soft furnishings at university, I possess a real passion for this sector.
In my free time, I get involved in a lot of charity work where I have travelled to India to support an orphanage that I have helped set up.
The five most important things to know about me
- I used to have a pet snake.
- Favourite past times include, eating out, sleeping & shopping!
- I have been involved in distributing Christmas shoe boxes in Montenegro.
- I’d like to do a sky dive but would be terrified.
- I hate waking up really early!