- Up to £9.50 per hour
- Plus Benefits
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Are you a passionate, reliable, and caring individual ?
Do you want to join our expanding support worker in London and Hertfordshire?
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Holiday reward scheme
- £300 staff referral bonus
- Comprehensive training opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Funded DBS check
- The option to be a member of our pension scheme
- Empowerment, responsibilities, recognition of your individual skills and the opportunity to develop these
- Staff only activities and events
Support Worker Job Purpose:
- To flexibly support each individual within their own home and in the wider community.
- To respond to the service user’s individual needs and aspirations and to assist the service user to maximise their independence and respond to all opportunities presented to them during their day to day life.
- To support and assist with all aspects of daily living including personal care and environment management.
- To support the service user with leisure, recreational, educational and employment based activities.
- To support the service user to become a valued and active member of their local community.
Support Worker Main Responsibilities:
- The direct delivery of care to our service users, in congruence with the six values; these are choice, fulfilment, privacy, dignity, rights, and independence.
- To work with other staff in a manner that promotes team-building, within the scope of company policy & procedures.
Accedo Care provide individual supported living packages to adults with learning disabilities, mental illness, or physical disabilities in their own homes within the local community. We’re looking for a reliable, flexible and caring Support Workers to join our team in the Barnet area, where you will provide various support to our service users who suffer from a mental illness and / or learning disability
Find out more about...